Sunday, July 27, 2014

BIG Announcement...

Phuket, Thailand

I have a big and long overdue announcement to make.  And before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I am not getting married, having a child, buying a house or quitting my job. LOL

I am pursuing a dream of mine that I have been holding back on for a long time.  It is a dream I have been justifying not pursuing because I was afraid of investing a lot time, energy, and money into and it not working out.  I still do not have the details worked out yet but I am not going to let that stop me this time.  I am going to be switching over my writing platform from my old, simple blog site to a professionally designed website that is going to be filled with added resources to help people live extraordinary lives.  When I started this blog over 5 years ago, it was done because at the time I was planning on opening my own practice.  Hence the name “Westheimer Chiropractic.”  Well, I decided to take a different route and just never updated my blog platform.  Those days are going to be behind me.  I have met with a web designer and am working on connecting with a logo designer.  I am in the process of creating new and exciting content for the site and can’t wait for everyone to be able to experience it firsthand. You may be asking yourself why I might be telling you all of this.  The answer is very simple.  One is that I want you to be excited about what is in store for you as we move forward with this project.  The second reason is by me PUBLICLY announcing it, I can’t back out now.  Honestly, I have bold ideas for the site but very little actual content other than my 100+ blog posts.  But by announcing it, it creates an accountability to make sure my level of engagement stays high and motivated.

We all procrastinate at times.  We all hold back on our dreams at times.  We all avoid pursuing our dreams due to fear and uncertainty.  We all refuse to love for fear of loss.  We all let barriers stop us from following our heart and our passion and we settle for a life not nearly as meaningful as it could be.  Life requires bold moves if you want what other people don’t have.  It requires action in spite of the fear the lies in front of us.  It requires putting our ego, our fears, and our insecurities on the line and stepping over them en route to a life that is worth living; a life full of love, connection, abundance, adventure, and deep meaning and fulfillment. 

Find your path or create it. Either way, go out there and make big things happen.

Love,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment